Do you have a Sentry Safe with combination codes, but struggle to find out how to open it? Here are the step by step guide for you to follow:
How to Open a Sentry Safe with Combination?
To open a Sentry Safe with combination, you can follow the below steps:
- Open the door of the safe, and ensure those shipping screws have been removed (if any)
- Find the combination code on the user manual (usually there is a sticker on the user manual)
- If you are using a dual key/combination model of the Sentry Safe, insert the key into the keyhole, push in and turn to “unlock” position.
- Now you are about to open the Sentry Safe. First of all turn the dial to ‘0’, then turn right (clockwise) passing number ‘0’ for THREE times, continue turning the dial until you reach the first number of your combination codes.
- Secondly, turn the dial to the left (counter-clockwise). You need to pass the second number of your combination codes ONCE and stop at the SECOND time when the dial reaches the your second combination code number.
- Thirdly, turn the dial to the right again (clockwise), stop when you reach the third combination code number in your combination on your first try (ONLY ONCE)
- Turn the handle downward to open the door of the safe.
It’s open now! Note that the number of times will matter when you open the Sentry Safe! Enjoy using!