Door Access Control Accessories
Door Access Accessories Package Includes:
1. Power Supply and Backup Battery – To provide stable direct current and stable current to support access controls and electromagnet locking hardware. A rechargeable lead-acid battery is included to retain security for short-term power outages
2. Electromagnetic Lock (EM Lock) – A locking device that consists of an electromagnet and an armature plate. By attaching the electromagnet to the door frame and the armature plate to the door, to work with access control reader the electromagnet attracts the armature plate, holding the door shut.
3. Release Button – Push to release the door temporarily from inside to exit.
4. Emergency Break-glass – In case of emergency, to release the door permanently by breaking the glass.
5. Bypass Key-switch – To release the door from outside in case of access control system malfunction or being vandalized
6. Wireless Door Bell – ‘Ding-dong’ or music tone
7. Intercom System – A stand-alone audio or video communications system for visitors to communicate with people in the premises from entrance.
8. Remote Control for Door release – Remote control to release the door remotely. Very useful for media or large office, for reception desk or manager